Wilmington, Delaware, USA, September 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – According to a research report by Transparency Market Research (TMR), Cysteine market revenue is projected to gain a value of US$222.7 million by the end of 2031. Apart from that, the study highlights that the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period, 2021 to 2031.
Cysteine finds wide application in different types of pharmaceutical preparations as an additive. Also, it is used in different health conditions including chronic bronchitis, angina, influenza, diabetes, osteoarthritis, and inflammatory diseases. Hence, this broad product application propels the cysteine market.
Antioxidants in the human body help fight free radicals, which are dangerous compounds that can damage DNA and cell membranes. Due to the growing awareness of the role of antioxidants in the human body, the popularity of N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) supplements is increasing in recent years as they contain a high content of antioxidants. The future outlook of the Cysteine market is expected to be positively influenced owing to the huge increase in the demand for NAC supplements as they have the ability to help in slowing down the aging process and minimizing the associated health risks to cancer and heart disease. Additionally, players in the cysteine market are focusing on expanding their NAC supplement production capabilities to meet the growing product demand, TMR analysts note.
Request a sample report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=43037
NAC supplements are known to help prevent adverse effects from toxic chemicals and drug reactions. Additionally, NAC supplements are expected to be one of the key market segments in the cysteine market owing to the ability of NAC supplements to aid in the treatment of various respiratory conditions including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and bronchitis, note analysts at TMR.
The cysteine market is expected to gain significant business opportunities in Asia Pacific during the forecast period. The growth of the Asia-Pacific market is attributed to the increase in demand for cysteine owing to the increase in the number of pharmaceutical companies in the region and the increase in the regional population.
Cysteine Market: Key Findings
- The use of cysteine hair treatment is increasing in recent years by the female population with damaged, untamed and unruly hair. Cysteine therapy is gaining momentum due to its ability to provide different benefits. For example, this treatment is chemical-free and does not use formaldehyde. These factors are expected to play a significant role in driving the sales growth of the global cysteine market during the forecast period.
- Players in the cysteine market are investing in R&D to develop L-cysteine capsules from non-genetically modified organisms (GMOs), which are known to provide keratin support to skin, nails and hair. Apart from that, manufacturers are focused on meeting the growing market demand for wheat-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free L-cysteine capsules which appear to be a precursor to L-glutathione, which is a tripeptide that helps in the body’s detoxification systems, analysts note. of a TMR analysis.
Investigate Before Purchase: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=43037
Cysteine Market: Growth Boosters
- A better understanding of the health benefits of NAC supplements is expected to result in the greatest opportunity for the cysteine market
- Growing popularity of cysteine hair treatment among the global female population is propelling the global market
- Rising usage of the products in the cosmetics industry is expected to drive the market growth in the coming years
Cysteine Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Nippon Rika Co., Ltd.
- Taenaka Kogyo Co.,Ltd
- Hubei Bafeng Pharmaceuticals Co.,Ltd
- Wuhan Amino Acid Bio-Chemical Co.,Ltd
- CJ Cheil Jedang Corp
- Wuhan Grand Hoyo Co.,Ltd
- Donboo Amino Acid Co.,Ltd
Ask for references: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=43037
Cysteine Market Segmentation
- By type
- By production process
- Protein hydrolyzate
- Per end user
- Foods and food supplements
- pet food
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Browse more Chemicals and Materials Market Reports by TMR:
Ammonia Market – The ammonia market will reach US$34 billion by 2031; Increase in nitrogen fertilizer use drives demand
Manganese Alloys Market – The manganese alloys market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period 2022-2031
Optical Brighteners Market – Optical Brighteners Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period 2022-2031
Copper Pipes and Tubes Market – The copper pipes and tubes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period 2022-2031
Sodium Cyanide Market – The sodium cyanide market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period 2022-2031
Glycolic Acid Market – Glycolic Acid Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.23% during the forecast period 2022-2031
Metal Powder Market – Metal Powder Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period 2022-2031
Xanthan Gum Market – The xanthan gum market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period 2022-2031
PET Foam Market – The PET Foam Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period 2022-2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research firm registered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, provides personalized research and advisory services. The company examines the factors that shape demand dynamics in various markets. Market insights and insights assess opportunities in various segments. Opportunities in segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analyzed which will determine the growth of the markets over the next decade.
Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers, made possible by experienced teams of analysts, researchers and consultants. Proprietary data sources and the various tools and techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]